The fellowship program was established to encourage and foster the development of new and junior clinical investigators at our domestic and international sites to pursue careers in clinical research trials in HIV associated malignancies within the context of the AMC.
Fellowships will be for one or two years (second year dependent on demonstration of adequate progress and participation in AMC activities in the first year). These fellowships are designed to allow the fellow to participate in the scientific and clinical trials aspects of the AMC.
The AIDS Malignancy Consortium (AMC) is pleased to announce we are currently accepting applications for the AMC Fellowship Program.
2020-21 AMC Fellowship Program – Applications opening May 2020
Fellowship Program Information (Coming Soon)
- AMC Domestic Fellowship Program RFA 2020
- AMC Sub-Saharan Africa Fellowship Program RFA 2020
- AMC Latin America Fellowship Program RFA 2020
- AMC Lab/Translational Fellowship Program RFA 2020
Fellowship Application (Coming Soon)
- AMC Fellowship Program Application 2020